Eldercare Workshop to be Held At Mission Gardens
Amie Marchini will be presenting
a free 3-part Eldercare Workshop at Mission Gardens
on the following three (3) successive Tuesdays:
Sept. 20, Sept. 27 and Oct. 4.
Each session is 90 minutes long and filled with information about
Sessions are 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM.
• Current statistics
on aging, illness and disease
• Options for care, including types, costs and benefits
• Care in the home vs. care outside the home
• Home Health and Hospice Care
• Legal and financial issues
• Durable power of attorney
• Advance Healthcare Directives
• Tips of providing care to your loved ones
• Local,state and federal resources available
• and much more
Refreshments will be served
and there is absolutely no obligation.
Please reserve a seat for all three sessions now!
Call (209) 384-3300